Thursday 9 April 2015

EMPTIES



I have warned myself that no more buying of new products until I exhaust all or almost all that I have in my current Stash and I have been partially able to do that, Partially because I have bought one or two new products.

Here is a list of some of the products I have exhausted and a little of my perception of the products:
       
            OGX Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Conditioner: This product has a high performance blend with Vitamin B7 Biotin, infuses nutrients into every strand while Collagen and hydrolyzed wheat protein create the appearance of thicker, fuller, healthier looking hair. This product when used gives my hair extra fullness and the smell is awesome too. I have got another bottle or use, this time not only the conditioner but with the shampoo also.                                                                      


    OGX Nourishing Coconut Milk split end menders:  This product have a combination of some powerful items like coconut milk to nourish the hair, Ultra whipped egg white protein adds strength and elasticity, coconut oil to add hydration and balance. This product helped me minimize my split end and not only do I apply it to my ends only I sometimes apply to the whole length of my hair.


                                                                     
          Elasta QP Olive oil and mango butter anti-breakage Leave-in Conditioner: This product helps to add enough shine and moisture to my hair. The smell is a lingering one plus a little scoop is enough to carry your hair through.
·      
         Cantu Argan Oil and Leave-in Conditioner: I just love Cantu, it brings life to my hair and I use it as an almost day-to-day leave-in conditioner. And also it serves to me as a light protein. Also will be a repeat for me as I have another bottle.            
·        
   Crème of nature Argan Oil perfect edges: I used this product to sleek down my edges whenever I have lots of new growth and I have another new one.

   

   Anyone out there used any of this product, what is your reaction to it, please share.
    Thanks for always stopping by,
     Tytylurpe.






No comments:

Post a Comment