Thursday 11 December 2014

PRODUCT REVIEW:CANTU ARGAN OIL LEAVE IN CONDITIONING REPAIR CREAM

Cantu Shea Butter Leave in Conditioning Repair Cream Cantu Argan Oil infused    deep penetrating conditioning treatment that is made with 100% Pure Argan Oil and other natural oils to help protect hair from the damage of every day styling. When used daily, Cantu Argan Oil Leave in Conditioning Repair Cream helps promote strong, long healthy hair.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Stearyl alcohol, Cetyl alcohol, Canola oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea Butter), Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Centrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Panthene, Hexapeptide-II, Betaine, Hexylene Glycol, Saccharum Officinarum (sugar cane) extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) fruit extract, Camellia Sinesis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1, Trideceth-6, Phenoxyethanol, EthylnexylGlycerin, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta.

What it promises:
  • Deeply moisturize to protect hair from damage
  • Strengthen the hair to prevent breakage
  • Encourage shine, elasticity and growth
  • Hydrate and moisturize with Argan oil and other natural ingredients
  • Great for: natural, relaxed, texturized, colored, or permed hair
  • Formulated for over-heated, over-styled hair.
  • Encourage shine, elasticity and growth.
  • Great for relaxed, natural, texturized, colored or permed hair.
  • Frizz free hair.
My Take:
The smell was the first thing that hit me, smells so good, even after two nights I can still perceive that swee syrup like smell on my pillow.                                                                                                                       After wash day my hair felt off, didn’t feel the text, I had to load my hair with this product, and sure it didn’t disappoint me, it brought life back to my hair. I also use this for my hair length after every wash day and it has worked wonders to my hair.
I will buy this product again when I am through with this jar, its becoming one of my stables as I am trying to streamline the number of products I use and stick to the ones that work for me.
Let me share my little secret with you guys: because I like Cantu leave in so much, I don’t want it to get finished on time, I scoop some portion from the jar into my already finished Giovanni tubelike bottle and add water. Another reason why I do this is because, I don’t like dipping my hand into the jar every morning, I rather I press into my hands. Wink!! Wink!!.
So anyone there has has a different thing to share about Cantu? Please do.
Thanks for stopping by.
Tytylurpe.      



No comments:

Post a Comment